Based in Phoenix and serving clients throughout Arizona, Delaney & Melkonoff, P.C. focuses exclusively on matters that arise under all aspects of Social Security law. We believe in helping people understand their rights and responsibilities with regard to Social Security, so that they may make informed and confident decisions for themselves and their families, even before hiring an attorney. The following list of online resources provides links to important websites, allowing you to conveniently and easily learn more about Social Security and related matters. For a free consultation regarding your specific concern, please contact our offices.
Selected Social Security Resources
- Social Security and Supplemental Security Income Disability Programs – Follow this link to learn more about the distinctions between Social Security Disability Insurance and Supplemental Security Income.
- Social Security Disability Benefits – This federal government page is a good way to start learning about Social Security disability. It offers information for representatives and survivors, a disability planner, and information for adults disabled before age 22.
- Understanding Supplemental Security Income – This federal government page provides a wealth of information about SSI benefits, including eligibility, SSI for children, the application and appeals process, and much more.
- Medicare – The U.S. government’s official site offers information on drug and health plans, enrollment, and other aspects of Medicare coverage.
- Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services – The CMS website provides information on Medicare, Medicaid, insurance oversight, as well as regulations, guidelines, and standards regarding these federal programs.
- Senior Citizens Resources – Through this page, USA.gov provides helpful information for seniors, such as consumer protection for seniors, federal and state agencies for seniors, and retirement planning including a benefits calculator.